dentistry for adults
Focused on Your Future Smiles
At Galligan Family Dentistry, we put a high value on prevention, early detection, and minimally invasive procedures in addition to our cosmetic dentistry services. From routine cleanings to treatment of various dental problems, we will use the latest technologies and techniques to ensure that your mouth is healthy and that you have a very comfortable experience. Learn more about what will happen at your first visit in our Patients pages.
- Minimally invasive dentistry: Keeping what nature gave you
- General dentistry: What is a general dentist?
- Family dentistry: Age-appropriate dental care for your loved ones
- Comfortable ultrasonic cleanings: Maintain the smile you love
- Children’s dentistry: Ensuring proper development and protecting young smiles
- Orthodontics: Clear braces will preserve and improve your image
Minimally Invasive Services
During your dental treatment, you have the option of listening to XM radio on wireless headphones to take your mind off of the procedure and block out the sounds of dental instruments. In addition, our WAND anesthesia system and gentle chairside manner will ensure that your experience is virtually pain and stress free.
Dr. Galligan and our staff will make you the priority and will never rush if you have questions or concerns regarding anything from oral hygiene to dental insurance. This is something we pride ourselves on and believe differentiates us from other dentist’s offices. You will not be treated like a number in our Raleigh dental office.
The more you understand about dentistry and oral health, the better prepared you’ll be to make decisions for your personal treatment plan. These articles explain some of the most common dental procedures we perform, but we offer a full range of services.
- Dental diseases: Risk assessment equals maximum prevention
- Ultrasonic cleanings: Prevention and Non-surgical treatment for gum disease
- Dental crowns: Restoring integrity and strength to compromised teeth
- Dental bridges: Seal the gap permanently with lifelike replacement teeth
- Air abrasion: Removing decay the drill-free way
- Dental implants – Implant dentistry: The lifelike dental prosthetic
- Cosmetic dentistry: Improve your smile and your image
- Invisalign: Invisible braces that will keep you smiling
- Root canals: Saving teeth from extaction